INDICATIVE STUDENT COURSE FEES
Training Fees -
- Certificate III in Light Vehicle Mechanical Technology (AUR30616) Training Contract Enrolments Only,
- Certificate III in Engineering Mechanical Trade (MEM30205) Training Contract Enrolments Only,
- Certificate III in Engineering Fabrication Trade (MEM30305) Training Contract Enrolments Only,
- Certificate III in Cabinet Making (MSF31113) Training Contract Enrolments Only
WorkReady will fund MTC Training 80% of the training fee to provide accredited training to Apprentices in South Australia undertaking the above qualifications. The gap payment will be invoiced to the Employer dependent upon your agreed arrangement for these fees. MTC Training will prepare an invoice annually to the Employer unless advised otherwise.
- Certificate III in Carpentry (CPC30211) Training Contract Enrolments Only,
- Certificate III in Electrotechnology-Electrician (UEE30811) Training Contract Enrolments Only
The Construction Industry Training Board (CITB) provides Apprentice and Traineeship Support Funding for the abovementioned trades. MTC Training is a CITB Registered Training Organisation for Tuition Funding. Apprentices are required to apply for a CITB Training Card and advise MTC Training of the membership number to allow MTC Training to apply directly to the CITB for trade school fees. Information and application for training card can be found on the CITB website - www.citb.org.au.
Optional Incidental Expenses
Students are requested to purchase Work Ready Tool Kits and Text Books. Please speak with Administration regarding this request.